London
    Paris
    Rome
    Dublin
    Lisbon
    ​​​​​​​Barcelona
    Vienna
    Berlin
    Which city of Europe is your favorite? I am keen to know about this from all of your sides.

​​​​​​​

I am gonna say that really good Eupre city you guys have discussed here., I like all a lot but would like to talk my favorites these are London and Paris. I like to have a mesmerizing time period with mates. I'm a crazy fan of these places and would like to know from you what does your mind think about visiting these places?

Must try washington dc to niagara falls.

Comment

Zephram! I am really happy after come to know that you like Paris and London. Like you, I also like these places to visit. Let talk about Paris. Which kind of places you like to visit there and why you like this destination?

Comment

Paris is seriously an amazing place to have a wonderful time period. this is a place which makes me happy and its exciting attractions always offer me a chance to relish that time which I have to spend there with my family members and friends. Especially, Eiffel tower evening time always remain an exciting thing for me and would like to know what do you like to say about this?

Comment

Well, your views about Paris are really nice and no doubt kike you other traveling freaks also love to spend a lovely time there with family and friends there. If we talk about the Eiffel tower then that is the most charming and exploring attraction there which every traveler loves to visit in Paris. No doubt at night time this tower looks outstanding and alluring which I love to see every time whenever I take the Paris trip.

Comment

Europe cities are the perfect destinations among the travellers for getting a great experience. I am also Paris lover so I have a dream to explore the beauty of its most popular and attractive places like Louvre Museum, Luxembourg Gardens, Louvre Pyramid and Canal Saint Martin. I also have a plan to go there in coming up days to enjoy some time with my whole family. We are so much excited about it. I hope we spent good quality time there and come back with awesome experience. Have you any idea about its nearest good food places?

Comment

This is an immersive thing for me to know that about the Eiffel tower from you all. I am happy because this one is my favorite place and would like to enjoy the suet and night views there. I love this place due to its great hustle and bustle. Do let me know what facsinates you all?

Comment

Working...
              X